BIRTHDAY WISHES


Are you looking for inspiration or an idea for something to write on a birthday card for a good friend or family member? The following are some wonderful birthday wishes that are perfect for use on a birthday
card

  • wanted to give you the best birthday greeting ever…But this card was all I could afford. Happy birthday
  • Birthdays are special occasions that call for special celebrations. Let us celebrate your birthday today
  • Birthdays come and go, so you need to Go Go Go. I wish you a wonderful birthday
  • Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you've made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a delightful birthday
  • Celebrate the best-ever birthday today, but don't forget to celebrate each and every day, along with the happiness that each day brings
  • Happy birthday to you! Here's wishing you a day filled with fun and delight!
  • Congratulations on being even more experienced. I'm not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday
  • Don’t count the years. Count the wishes and all the cheers
  • Don’t look for a heaven in the sky. Make your own heaven right here
  • Despite all of the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday
  • For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my love
  • Forever young and good-looking. That’s all I wish for you on your birthday
  • Forget how long you’ve lived. Look at how much you’ve accomplished and how much life lies before you. Happy birthday
  • Good things happen when you just go for it. Happy birthday
  • Happiness is not a reward; it is your gift. Happy birthday
  • Happy Birthday !!  I have a feeling this year's gonna be your best yet
  • Happy Birthday!! I love you so freaking' much, hope you have an awesome birthday
  • Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a magical day full of love and happiness
  • Happy birthday!!! wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart
  • Happy Happy Birthday ! Enjoy your wonderful day and celebrate it . Please stay healthy and get all that you want
  • Happy happy birthday!..hope you have a great day!.. I wish you more blessings in the year ahead.. and may you continue to grow each new day
  • Have a peaceful and relaxing birthday
  • I decided not to celebrate your birthday again until I see you. You have not gotten any older in my mind despite the number of birthdays that you have had and that seems odd. You of course may make your own decision
  • I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true
  • I hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come. Add a huge dose of happiness to., it rocks…lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
  • I hope that this year will be full of all that makes you happy
  • I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you
  • I hope today at your party that you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy your best birthday
  • I hope that you 'Rock the Casbah' on your birthday
  • I hope that your big birthday involves a cool day and a hot night. Happy Birthday
  • I hope that your birthday is as happy as a chimpanzee without pants! Happy Birthday
  • I hope this next year of life brings wonderful people and memories for you! Wishing you many many more healthy and happy years to come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
  • I hope you get whatever you wish for when you blow out the candles! I can only wish for you what I wish every year- may you enjoy the good things in life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
  •  hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday
  •  hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with Love & Fun
  •  hope you have a wonderful day and get everything you want
  •  hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and that your wishes come true
  • I hope you know that we all think you are amazing, and we support anything you do 100%
  • hope you 'more fun than a frog in a glass of milk‚' though I have no idea what that means
  •  just wanted to say happy birthday, and hope you have the best party ever
  •  love you like I love cake at a birthday party. Don't forget to invite me. Happy Birthday
  •  want to wish you a Happy Birthday, from the bottom of my hear
  •  want to wish you happiness for your birthday and every day. Happy Birthday
  •  wish only one thing for you today. May you find all the strength and courage needed to blow all the candles out
  •  wish you a wonderful Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it
  • wish you a wonderful day and may all your wishes comes true. I hope you enjoy this day very much . Stay yourself. Happy Birthday