I Miss You Romantic SMS

I miss you
I miss all of the caring
things you do
and spending the evening
alone with you.Missing You

(I MISS U)are 3 words
But take 3 seconds to read
3minutes to think
3 hours to understand
3days to demonstrate
3weeks to explain and whole life to prove it

I miss you so
here around me
so many people
but yet so alone
I miss your lips
your lovely smile
I miss you each day more and more

I
12
9 / 3
6
In every Hour
In every Minute
In every Second of My wrist watch
I Miss U

U are TOO far away 4rm me
that why I have to shout
I M-I-I-I-I-S-S-S-S Y-O-O-U-U! did u hear that

I Miss you
i cant hide it 4rm u anymore I don’t want to hurt u I feel its best
to tell u
before u hear it from someone else
listen
its a lie that i miss u
really i just feel u as a part of myself

Press down if you miss me
So U Miss Me
OK You Can Stop
Still Pressing
Well, I miss you too

Watch out
Defend yourself
3
2
1
. . .
TOO LATE
I warned U
You’ve just been strongly attacked by 1,000,000 of tightest hugs
miss u dear

Delete Message
No
no Wait
B’coz
I wanna say something that’s only 4 you

I Miss you
i miss u
i m without u like sky without stars
like flower without fragrance
like a heart without feelings

Days are too Busy
Hours are too Few
Seconds are too Fast
but there is always time for me to ask
How R U? n Hope u r FINE. MISS U

Do u know
what i say
what i think
what i feel
what i wish
U want to know
I MISS U SO MUCH

There”s no Special reason for this msg,
I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life
& hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.